Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

It's been a while since I posted because nothing new really's been going on. This past weekend we worked on painting our kitchen ceiling because it was really starting to show it's age. Our house is closing in on 20 years old and we hadn't painted it since we moved in 6 years ago and who knows how long ago if at all before us. We also picked up a new ceiling fixture and new blinds for the kitchen windows. It looks pretty good, I must admit. If this weekend is nice I think we're going to work in the backyard. We have to put new sod down so we have to prep and clean the yard first. On Saturday night we went to see "Hair". It was pretty good production and a nice evening for the two of us. Other than that, nothing new really exciting. Just trying to get ready to meet with the adoption practitioner and keep the nerves calm. I keep looking at nursery decorations, bedding, furniture and all that stuff. Shawn keeps telling me I'm getting ahead of myself. But I can't help it! I'm so excited!

No comments: