Saturday, September 09, 2006

Visiting friends

Last night we went to our friends place for dinner, Mark and Laurie. We visited with their adorable daughter who's about 9 months now. They bought a new MAC with the ability to take pictures and do weird things with those pictures including warping people's heads. So here's one of Shawn "Sponge Bob Square Head" and Mark "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".










Shayla learning to walk










Laurie and Shayla













The boys working on the MAC

2 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So cute!!! I love my mac because of all the fun things I can do with it and because I never have to worry about losing anything or having it crash. Looks like you had a very fun time last night!

Anonymous said...

Finally saw the pics and I thought I looked bad before. Then again I thought Shawn looked bad before. Anyway keep on truckin. Oh look, someone else has a Mac. I like cheese.

Mark