Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Still waiting

It's been two weeks and we're still waiting for our translation to go through. ARGGGH! Everytime the phone rings now I have my fingers crossed that it's someone from Children's Bridge announcing that the translation is complete and we're DTC. I have to keep reminding myself that CB told us that it's 4-5 weeks for translation.

At least on a good note, I was talking with Lucas on the phone today. When my sister came back on the phone she asked me if I heard what he had whispered before he handed the phone back. I said no, she told me that he said "I love you". I asked her if she coaxed him and she said no, he said it on his own! YAY! My nephew loves me and doesn't have to be told to tell me!

In the meantime, here's one for Shelley. She went to see Barbara Streisand last night and told us that the show was fabulous.



1 comment:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So cute! I can't wait for the day my nephew says it all on his own. Each time I leave him, I always say, "I love you G-Man!" and he usually smiles and waves. Someday, I'll hear it back and my heart will melt into a puddle of love.