Monday, February 05, 2007

For Kathy and Joel

Last night as I was going through my favourite blogs I read that Kathy and Joel's pet cat Cheetah passed away. She had been ill for a while and she couldn't fight it anymore. I know some people might say that it's just a cat but they are obviously not pet owners. Anybody who owns a pet knows that they are more than just animals, they become members of the family. They develop personalities and become a part of our lives as any human being might.

I know nothing I can say or do will make your pain go away, just know that I'm thinking of you both.

5 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I read that also and feel sad for them. I think anyone that had a really amazing pet knows how they feel.

Anonymous said...

it is sad

4D said...

It is a loss and I feel so terrible that they are in pain.

Tracey and Mike said...

I can understand their sadness and feelings of loss. Last year we had to have one of our cats put down and I've never seen my dh cry so much.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Thank you for thinking of us, Dolores.