Thursday, February 08, 2007

They're here!

This week, I received a couple of more squishes from Valerie and Kelly from our October DTC group. Thank you very much, slowly but surely we're crawling our way to 100 pieces.


One day when I was browsing the blogs I normally do I found some cookie cutters on Terri's blog that her secret friend got for her. I loved them so much so I asked where she got them from and Terri kindly told me she got them from an online store called Adopt Shoppe. Once I found out I quickly ordered them and they finally arrived today! Now, does anyone have a low fat cookie receipe I can use with these?


7 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Those cookie cutters are very cute. I would love to trade quilt squares with you. Just let me know on my blog www.seventhdiamond.blogspot.com

M and M said...

Great cookie cutters...You can drop some cookies off here once you make them!! LOL

Nice Squishes too!! I MUST update my quilt site also.

Unknown said...

How cute! These would be fun to decorate. I must check out the website.

4D said...

Those are so cool!

Have fun baking.

Keep smilin!

mandt said...

Just say to yourself, "These are fat-free," and it will be so. Works for me. : )

Terri

Jill and Jaap said...

I need to check out the site!

sorry...no low fat ones!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any low fat recipes, but my sister says if you eat veggies with it, it cancels them out.....

Janet