Friday, March 16, 2007

Birthday celebrations




I just want to wish my wonderful husband a very happy 35th birthday! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. A girl couldn't ask for a more wonderful, loving, caring and patient (let me stress patient) husband.

Enjoy your day sweetie, you deserve it!

I would also like to wish my little cousin Johnny a very happy 14th birthday! Both Shawn and Johnny share the same birthday. I can't believe he's already 14. I remember running from my university classes to see him in the hospital when I found out he was born. He's now even taller than me (not that it's much of a strech since I'm slightly taller than a smurf).

Have a great day boys!

15 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Happy Birthday Guys!!

I hope you have a GREAT day!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN AND JOHNNY!!

4D said...

Happy Birthday Shawn and Johnny!! Enjoy your day!

Keep smilin!

Rhonda said...

Happy birthday Shawn and Johnny!

M and M said...

Thank goodness you are not blue!!

I hope Shawn and Johnny have a GREAT birthday!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy birthday to the gentlemen! Hope you both have a great day!!!!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Happy birthday to Shawn!!

p.s. I just donated to your ride. Good luck! My butt aches just thinking about it!

Jill and Jaap said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday boys!

redmaryjanes said...

A very Happy Birthday to Shawn and Johnny! Sorry I'm a little late!

Unknown said...

Gefeliciteerd! That means congratulations in Dutch. In NL everyone congratulates the family members on the occasion of the birthday of their loved ones.

Have fun celebrating!
Mary Beth in A'dam

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Liz and Ava said...

Wishing both Shawn and Johnny a very Happy Birthday!

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday, Shawn! Hope you had a great day!

mandt said...

Happy Birthday to Shawn and Johnny! Dolores, I'm glad you found your soulmate.

Anthony & Crystal said...

Happy Birhtday Shawn (and Johnny)!!
Hope you have a fabulous day, spent with family, friends and your adoring wife!!!