1. We moved into our house. The hardwood has been put in place but we've been waiting for the tile to be put in. Due to the labour shortage here, it might be a while. Good thing it's only in the front and bathrooms. I promise to post pictures, as soon as I can get my act together.
2. Still working and learning my new job. It's really different from anything I've done in the past. Sometimes I wonder if I'm capable of doing what they need. Sometimes I wonder if they expect more than I can give.
3. We both got sick. First Shawn fell then me. Of course, I got sick Friday night, just before the long weekend. Of course it's been the first really nice weekend since we arrived.
4. I'm worried about Jazz. We have to make an appointment with the vet. I think she's been loosing weight and today she's been sneezing. I wonder if she got whatever we had/have. Is it possible to give your pet your cold?
5. We have TV again! After two long months, I'm finally able to watch my favourite shows. We got the satellite dish installed on Thursday, just in time for me to watch the season finale of The Office. I've been overdosing ever since.
6. I'm missing everyone from back home. Major homesickness happening. We plan on visiting in September, I hope I can hold out until then.
7. Looks like one half of this wonderful couple is coming back for a while. Hopefully the weather will be better this time around.
8. We're getting ready for their visit next month as well. Can't wait to see some familiar faces from home!
That's it for now.