- You deserve a swift kick in the pants if you're a smoker and flick your lit butt onto dry leaves and grass. Yes, this happened down the street from us. Not only is the smoker's house ruined, their next door neighbour's house is damaged as well.
- You deserve a swift kick in the pants if you have a party and I can hear the music through your wall, the space in between our houses and into my house causing my husband to have to go over at 12:30 AM and ask you to turn it down.
- A swift kick in the pants if you are a business owner, advertise certain hours then don't honour those hours. Yeah, we didn't get our cupcakes this weekend because the store closed at 4:30 even though they were suppose to be open to 5:00. They will be getting a nasty complaint from me.
- You deserve a swift kick in the pants if you drive a big, honking truck and think you're immune to the laws of physics. We got a lot of snow this weekend and we saw plenty of trucks fishtailing, driving too fast and cutting off too many smaller cars.
- You deserve a big old kick in the pants if you don't shovel away your snow. Be nice, clear your ice, it makes walking a whole lot easier for us pedestrians.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Kick in the Pants
Janet periodically does these and after the weekend we had, the following deserve a kick in the pants: