- This weekend we celebrated my sister's birthday. We took her out for and the boys out for lunch then had cupcakes for dessert. Mark was working so he couldn't join us.
- We were lucky enough to experience a real Chinook this weekend. The temperature went up to 16C on Sunday, unheard of in January. Unfortunately, winter has come back with a vengeance, today we hit about -20C.
- We have 42 more days to go before we go on vacation to...Hawaii. I can't wait to go somewhere warm. See above bullet.
- As a result of said trip, I've been looking for sun dresses and slip on shoes. I didn't realize how difficult they'd be to find at this time of the year.
- Our renovations are done. We didn't do them ourselves so it months to get done. Just the nature of the labour market out here. At least it's done.
- According to my Wii Fit, I've lost 3 pounds. We don't have a scale so I will take what the Wii Fit says. This makes me happy.
- We heard some friends are planning a visit in June. So excited to have someone visit.
- I haven't been sleeping well lately. Does anybody have tips for a light sleeper?
- Looks like referrals are out, possibly two days worth. The only reason I'm excited is because they will be getting their referral.
- Congratulations to our neighbours down south on your new President, these are exciting times. Now if only the Canadian politicians could take a cue.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
What's going on?
Not much and a lot. Here's the condensed version.