Wednesday, May 06, 2009

29

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well, we've reached the end of our twenties and we're still waiting. It doesn't look like we'll ever see an end but I'm not repeating anything that many others haven't already stated.

I haven't been around much, I just needed to back away from the whole adoption world. for the above stated reasons. I'll try to get back into the groove of things.

Life is now a bit busier with Jinx. She's quite the handful. She's a Lab even though she looks like a rottweiler. I will post more pictures as soon as Shawn gets them off the camera. I promise.

Congrats (?) to Mark and Michelle, our travel mates and friends. We miss you guys more than you know.

11 comments:

M and M said...

Somehow we will get through this 5 year (?) wait together!!

I am glad that Jinx is keeping you busy!!

4D said...

29 done and snuggles to Jinx!

Keep smilin!

Juliette said...

29 reasons to have fun with Jinx.
Can't wait for more pics.

Kayce said...

Happy 29 to you guys!! Keep the faith!

redmaryjanes said...

I don't even know what to say. Hang in there...I know there is nothing else.

Rhonda said...

Happy(?) 29 months...see you in just over a month! We'll be there during our 33 month LIDiversary...I think that definitely calls for those kickass cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Happy LIDversary. Looking forward to the pictures.

Lisa said...

Congrats on ploughing through 29.
What a cute puppy. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

(((hugs)))

I miss you. Wish I could sneak into Rhondas luggage.

M and M said...

WOW - WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 2 YEARS - HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!!!

MISS YOU GUY A LOT!!!!

mark

M and M said...

I can't spell - What I meant to type was MISS YOU "GUYS" A LOT as in BOTH OF YOU!!! Well all 3 of you including the new puppy but I have not met her yet so can I really miss her?

Oh da HECK with it I miss all THREE of you!!!

mark, again

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

29 over with.
WE NEED A JINX FIX!