Here are some things I've learned about Jinx in the month she's been home with us:
- Jinx has a great disposition. She hardly barks and the whining has become almost non-existant.
- She loves people and other dogs. Her little bum starts going crazy wagging her tail and all she wants to do is give puppy kisses.
- She's one smart cookie. We've been teaching her to sit, go down, stay and shake. She does well so long as there are no distractions. We now have to train her with distractions.
- Jinx will put anything in her mouth, including rabbit poop. This has resulted in Jinx getting a parasite that made her tummy upset. Nothing to be concerned about, it's already gone through her system.
- When we first got Jinx, she weighed in at 6 kilos/13 pounds. This week she got weighed again. She now weighs 8.9 kilos/19.6 pounds. She's not going to be a lap dog for much longer.
- When she sleeps she snores.
- Jinx gets the hiccups after eating. Apparently that's normal in puppies.
- She's getting better at walking. She use to whine the entire time. Now she whines when she's thirsty or tired.
- I can't imagine her not being part of our life now.