Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Thank You!

Thank you everyone who left an message on my blog, Facebook, and email! It's been such a crazy day. I got home today after two days on the road, so I am TIRED! I got to see many parts of rural Alberta and Saskatchewan. As nice as it was to meet some of our employees in the field, if I never see another bale of hay it will be too soon.

My sister and her family came by on Tuesday since I wasn't sure what time I'd be home today. Shawn got me Queen SingStar and we played it then, what a riot! Not that I can sing but what a blast trying to get through Bohemian Rhapsody with a straight face.

Oh yes, and for the record, still 21 ;).

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

SingStar was great when we were out there...the four of us on Bohemian Rhapsody would be awesome. ;)

Happy birthday again!

Michele said...

Ditto on the Happy Birthday again!

And 21 again! You are too funny. And I think you are dreaming so now WAKE UP. He, He!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good one. I wish I was closer. We would have had a fun night.

4D said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!

I think video might be in order to demo this SingStar you speak of.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

I too was thinking that video would be required!!

I am so glad you had a good day. You certainly deserved it!!