Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada. I've been thinking a lot about what I have to be thankful for. Even though there are days that are rough I do have a lot to be thankful for.
- I'm thankful for the wonderful and supportive husband I have. He lets me get away with a lot. And I mean a lot.
- I'm thankful for my family who love and support any decision I make.
- I'm thankful for our crazy dog who keeps me on my toes.
- I'm thankful for the love of our friends. I don't know what I'd do without their support and encouragement.
- I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy with colleagues who are spectacular.
- I'm thankful to live in a country where I can express any opinion I want and not get arrested for it.
- I'm thankful to have had wonderful role models growing up.
- I'm thankful we don't have any toxicity in our lives.
- I'm thankful for the hope each new day brings.