In my perfect world:
- There would be no labels such as adopted child or gay couple. They would just be a child or a couple.
- Governments would get over themselves, get rid of the red tape and ensure the 143 million orphans of the world would go to their forever families.
- I would be skinny.
- Bullying would be treated as a hate crime.
- Winter would only be two weeks long instead of nine months.
- I would have enough time to do the things I want to do and not the things I have to do.
- Sleep wouldn't be so elusive.
- My friends and family wouldn't be so far away from me.