Friday, March 28, 2014

One week to go

As I track the rumours that are emerging it looks like referrals have been made again. Only one day though.  That brings us to November 29th, 2006 that have been covered.  Since January, there have been eight days of referrals made.  Looks like this trend of an average of 2-3 days per month is here to stay.

For us that means we are now officially one week away from referral.  Seven days. If things don't change, I still think we will get our referral in June, potential travel in August/September.  I am still having a hard time getting excited.  After almost 8.5 years of waiting (including the year we spent paperchasing) I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that in a few months we may have our referral.  It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that there is a child on the other side of the world, waiting to be matched with us. Fingers crossed things stay on track.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Fingers and toes are crossed. So excited for you guys.

Catherine said...

Praying you see your sweet baby girl's face soon!!

4D said...

It is hard to believe! Cannot wait for your time to come.

Keep smilin!