Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Our third meeting is ahead

Tomorrow we have our third meeting with Deborah. We have to go over to her place tomorrow. I wonder what we're going to discuss this time around. I've also purchased some books about trans-racial adoption, explaining adoption to children and how to create a lifebook for an adopted child. I can't wait until I get them.

As well, Shawn has to attend the rehearsal dinner for Allan and Alanna's wedding this weekend. It should be a lot of fun. I love weddings and happy occasions. There are so many awful things happening so I'm glad when we are able to celebrate something wonderful. The following weekend we have Shelley and Harold's anniversary party too, it's their 30th. All I can say is WOW, that's almost as long as we've been alive:). I think that we've reached a milestone with six years under our belt and then they put things into perspective, we've still got a looooong way to go. They're having their anniversary party at a winery in Niagara on the Lake. That is where Shawn and I got engaged so that area is very special to us. It is absoluetly beautiful there too.
I can't wait!

No comments: