Monday, May 29, 2006

What a weekend!




We had the most eventful weekend! We went to Niagara on the Lake to celebrate Shelley and Harold's 30th anniversary. We had such a good time. I love Niagara on the Lake, that's where we got engaged so that area will always be special to me. They had the party at a vineyard, it was so pretty there. I would love to be able to buy a small place there, maybe one day. The two above pictures were taken there. We look spectacular! Yesterday was also our own anniversary. A whole 6 years! We didn't do much cuz we had to work in our delapitated backyard, but we did manage to go out for dinner. It was definately a nice quiet evening after the hectic day we had. Today we're both a bit sore, I can't wait until we're done.

Tomorrow is our last meeting with Deborah. We have to finish up our bio's and finish collecting our paperwork. I can't wait because that will mean that we're one step closer to getting the baby.

No comments: