Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Our meetings are done!

Today we had our last meeting with Deborah. Woo hoo! Today it was so painless! All we did was go over what a referral looks like and the things that we should watch out for in the report. Things like make sure that she's attentive, she's attached to her caregiver, her chest and head size shoud be close, etc. That was pretty much it. So that's the good news. The bad news is that Deborah isn't going to have a chance to write the report until July 10th, a bit longer than I thought it would take. I guess this will give us enough time to get our marriage certificate from the government. They're taking forever, we sent our application back in March and they still haven't processed it. We're not even in their system yet. Oh well, what can you do? I called the other day and they told me that it should be happening soon. So now the real waiting begins I guess.

No comments: