Sunday, September 17, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

OK, I have a confession to make, I am a HUGE Canadian Idol fan. I watch every week rain or shine. When I can, I go to the shows, cuz there's nothing like a live show and for 5 bucks, you can't beat that kind of entertainment. I've been watching it religously now for the fourth season. I'm so happy that Eva won tonight. WOO HOO! I can't wait until her album comes out. I'm going to miss watching Jake, Sass, Farley, Zack and Ben every week. Only eight more months until season 5. Congratulations to Eva again!

1 comment:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are the cutest!! I'm not a fan of CI, but my SIL is a major one! I get all the updates through her and she also goes to all the shows. I wish I coould get into it, but I just cant bear it. I am not so musically inclined.