Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Alphabet Soup

I've been tagged by Michelle so here we go.

A - available or taken: Very much taken

B- best friend: Latila by and far

C- cake or pie: Cake, especially chocolate mousse

D-Drink of choice: I'm trying to drink more water, my weakness though is Coke

E-essential item: That would have to be my toothbrush. Can't stand not brushing my teeth in the morning

F-favorite color: Blue or red

G-gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms

H-hometown: Greater Toronto area

I-indulgence: Ice cream, especially an ice cream treat from Caffe Demetre

J-January or February: Well, January is Isabel's and Latila's birthday, February brings us closer to spring

K-kid's names: Not yet, Shawn has to wait to see her picture first before he'll choose one

L-life incomplete without: My family

M-marriage date: May 28, 2000

N-number of siblings: Three, one older brother Juan, younger sister Isabel and younger brother Miguel

O-oranges or apples: Probably apples

P- phobias or fears: Driving, the thought of a car accident terrifies me

Q-favorite quote: "Better to be silent and thought a fool than speak up and remove all doubt"

R-reason to smile: Right now, not too many but my niece and nephew would be it

S-season: Summer all the way!

T-tag 4 people: This will be tough, Lisa, Crystal, Doris and Tara, sorry ladies!

U-unknown fact about me: I like to collect wooden sculptures from our travels

V-veggie I don't like: It would be easier to names the ones that I do like, top of the list, peppers, they make me gag

W-worst habit: I bite my nails when I get anxious or bored

X-rays: None recently

Y-your favorite food: Hmmm, so many to pick from, I'll say pizza

Z-zodiac: Leo

5 comments:

M and M said...

You will have to show us some pictures of your wooden sculptures...

Anonymous said...

May 28 is my daughter's birthday! A great day! :-) And as for your quote, AMEN SISTER! :-) (except that I seem to "remove all doubt" a lot..... :-(

Janet T.

Anonymous said...

Tagging looks like fun...what do I do?

D & S said...

Tara, just copy and paste onto your blog and then change the answers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)