Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wish this could've been my day.

Today was a really warm day. The kind of day where you don't want to work, just be outside in the backyard in a comfy lounge chair with a nice glass of lemonade and a good book. Instead, I was at work. Enough said.

When I looked out out the window after I got home this is what I saw. I found it hilarious because that's exactly what I wanted to be doing. I really needed this pick up, work was not good. It hasn't been good in about 7 days (work days). I'm ready for another vacation. Hanging out on my fence sounds like a good plan to me.

14 comments:

Kathy and Joel said...

Poor little thing...has had too much sun! When I left school today, my clasroom thermometer read 28 degrees. Thirty 14 years olds can certainly warm up a classroom pretty quickly!

Rhonda said...

Cute pic...

Mark & Michelle said...

Sucks that work has been so crappy...

Kristine and Shawn said...

I'll join you!! I took a "sick" day today just to avoid it. Yikes. Hope that the rest of the week is better...

Janet said...

What is it? A bat? I don't have a fence to hang out on, but a nice warm bath sounds good about now.....

Stacy said...

That is the funniest squirrel I have ever seen! What a lucky guy!

Steffie B. said...

That's funny.....all the darn squirrels do at my house is party on my birdfeeders....UGH

Jill and Jaap said...

Just chillaxing....


Hope work is better!

Doris & Dan said...

Crappy about work! Hope better times are ahead. Get thur hump day and sail on thru to the weekend and fun in the sun.

Keep smilin!

C.J. said...

I hope things pick up soon!

Donna Paonessa said...

Oh my gosh - was it alive????!!!! *grin*

Donna

redmaryjanes said...

I feel that way too, especially since the weather is gorgeous over the work week, but rainy on the weekend.

Tracey & Mike said...

We have a squirrel in our yard that does a similar thing - I love when he does that!
Hope work gets better soon!!

Roy and Lori said...

Such a cute picture! Enjoying
the good life! Maybe one day
we will have that pleasure!!!!