Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tired

This is going to be a cranky post.

I've been packing for the better part of a week and a half. I'm tired. My legs hurt from going up and down stairs, we've gone to Goodwill about 4 times already, recycled about 3 trees, thrown out so much stuff that I'm sure the collectors are putting a curse on us. I'm at the point where all I want to do is rent a bin a throw everything in there. I also haven't slept well because we're leaving in a week and a half and I'm S T R E S S I N G over everything that still has to be done. I just want to put my head down and sleep right now. To top it all off, Shawn's in Boston today and tomorrow. ARGGHH!

Jazz just keeps staring at me as I'm putting stuff away, she is fully aware that something is going on. I feel really bad for her. As other cat owners know, generally they don't deal with change very well. This one is going to be a tough one for her.

Now I have a favour to ask. Does anyone have a magic wand that I can borrow to make everything ready for when the movers come next Saturday???


Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Moving is such a big job! Hope it gets easier each day. ((hugs)) friend.

Cari said...

Happy V-Day to you!! Soon.....it'll all be over. And we'll come visit and Jazz will be fine!
Cari

Tracey and Mike said...

Good luck with everything - um, can I borrow that magic wand when you're done?!

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day!

kerri said...

Happy Valentine's Day.
Sorry no magic wand, I wish, oh the fun I could have....

Middle-Aged Moi said...

If I COULD give you a magic wand, I would. I'm really hoping that things go well for you in the next little while. Hang in there, I'll be thinking about ya!


Oh, and HAPPY HEART DAY!

A BIG HUG FROM YOUR NEW HOME PROVINCE!!!!!

M and M said...

No magic wand - but I do have a magic husband that can be there in a flash to help out! We will call you next week!

Michele said...

I wish I could provide the missing magic wand but instead I will hope for you that everything will go well.

Hugs

Tracey and Mike said...

I'm back ... just like you needed one more thing to do, I wanted to let you know you've been tagged!

Two Kayaks said...

Yes, our cats had a rough go of it for a while. They needed to be kept in a small room with little noise. It took them a good month before they felt comfortable roaming freely about the house. Jazz will do fine.

4D said...

Wish I were closer by to lend a helping hand. Hang in thre and you will get it all done.

Keep smilin!

"M2" said...

Hang in there.
in a few months you'll be all settled and back to a routine.
I hate moving.
you have my sympathies

but look ahead, and how worth it will it have been :)

Deb said...

Oh you poor girl, I don't have a magic wand but I wish you lived closer, I'd rescue you, I love to help out.
I guess the best thing for me to do is pray it is easier than you anticipate.
Hang in there.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

One reason the thought of moving puts me off... take care and have fun doing it - yeah right...

C's Mom said...

Hope you're hangin' in. The whole chaotic move thing will be behind you soon.

Not much longer.