I've been tagged by Tracey for the Seven Things meme. Here's what it's about ...
Seven Things...Here's what I need to do: list 7 random things about me that many of you out in blogland may not know. The rules say I must link the person (or people) who sent this to me and leave a comment on their blog(s) so their readers can visit me. The rules have to be posted on my blog (that's why I'm writing this).
RULES: Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK- in no particular order, here are 7 things about me that you might not know:
1. We have a Wii and I've become an expert boxer on it. I love the boxing game, it lets me get all my frustrations out. I love "boxing" against Shawn because I always win. And it's great exercise.
2. I wish I could flip a house. I watch a lot of HGTV and I've always wanted to be able to redo a house from top to bottom. If it weren't for the fact that I don't have the time, money or talent to do it.
3. When I was six, I had my tonsils taken out. I then hemorrhaged and needed an emergency blood transfusion.
4. I don't drive. I don't even have my license. Yes, I know it's something that I have to get and will work on it...at some point. When I was in university I was in an accident and had a concussion, ever since then cars and driving make me paranoid.
5. I'm going to be an auntie again this summer. My sister is expecting number two, I'm very excited about this and especially because we'll be close by to help her out when he/she comes to the world since my mom is no longer here to help her.
6. I don't like cooking. I'll do it if I have to but I don't enjoy it. Takes too much work for too little reward.
7. This year makes it six years that Shawn and I have been trying to start our family. By the sounds of it, we'll have to wait another six years. *sigh*
If you've made it to the end of this, consider yourself tagged!