- I was asked last week if Monday Thoughts would be a regular feature and I think it will. At least this way I will blog at least once a week.
- Today we had a snowstorm. My bus hit a car on the way to work. Not high impact, it seems that it slide into the car. We had to get off to wait for another bus. I was seriously tempted to just go back home. I didn't. Then going home the bus had to take a detour because of an accident. Gotta love winter.
- This weekend we went to Banff. I love it there. There are very few things I like about where I live but the mountains is one of the things I love. It was a lovely day to go, not too cold, it was sunny and there were snow capped mountains.
- This weekend we are going to a wedding in our neighbouring province. The wedding is on a mountain. Outside. In the winter. Who does that?
- Glee was on last night. It's on tomorrow night. This makes me happy.
- I have not had a C0ke in four weeks.
- Shawn will be travelling again soon for work. I did not sign up for this when he took on this job.
- I have to get new boots. My old ones are starting to let in water. I've only had these for a couple of years. I do however wear them for almost 9 months in a year.
- Here are some pictures from our trip in the mountains.
Lucas and my sister Isabel after Lucas' ski lesson.
Skiing down the mountain in triumph.
Isabel, Jacob and me at Mt. Norquay.
Jacob on his sled.
Mark trying to pull Shawn on the sled.
My adorable nephew Jacob.