Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stuff I Make

Since nothing is happening with the adoption and I am trying to only put out positive energy, I am going to post about some of the stuff I make.


Here I have some neck warmers, also known as neck gaitors or tube scarfs.  These are great for cold winters especially if you enjoy outdoor activities.  They are made from double layered fleece so it is sure to keep out the cold.


Below are some banners ready for Valentine's Day.  They are made with acid free cardstock and can be  hung from a mantel, doorway or wall using simple tape or tacks.  



 These frame mats make the perfect gift for new or expecting parents.  They are also made from acid free cardstock and are completely customizable.




If you are interested in any of these items just go to my Etsy shop, Las Palomas for further details.  If you're on Facebook, like my page here.

1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

Glad you have an Etsy shop. Hope you wait is soon over. Blessings