Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finally a real update

We spoke to Deborah the other day and she told us that she's sent the homestudy to Children's Bridge on Thursday. HOORAY! Hopefully they'll get it on Tuesday after the holiday here. And hopefully that will mean it should go off for Ministry approval this week too. I can't wait!

I had a weird dream the other day about the baby. We were already overseas and for some reason we got our baby before the rest of the group. She was sitting in a stroller and I went to pick her up. As I did I started crying (not a big shock to those who know me well), when she saw me crying she started crying too. That's all I can remember. That and she was really cute ;)

I've posted our dossier pictures for everyone to take a look at here if you're interested.

1 comment:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Yay! Let the countdown to approval begin!! Ours took about 8 weeks, so that should give you some indication of when to expect some news. It's all so exciting!
Your dossier pictures are BEAUTIFUL and you certainly did a great job picking them out. Wasn't it difficult to choose just thr right ones?? Ah, the stress.
Your dream is cute...all I'm dreaming about these days are serial killers and barn burnings...what does that say about me?;)