Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks again

I need to thank all of you for your support these past couple of weeks. There are days (though they are few and far between) when things are ok. But then there are days when I feel like I'm just going to fall apart. The other day was one of those days. Yesterday was better. I just need to ask for everyone to be patient with me on the bad days.

Last night I had my first dream about my mom. I dreamt that I was in her room crying (like I've been doing) and she walked in. That was it, that was the dream. But I saw her and I looked into her eyes and she was ok in my dream.

In actual adoption news, everyone in our group has been in touch which is nice. We have a couple of families that have adopted, one from China, the other from Korea so we have some experienced families here. I'm glad that we're finally on our way, can't wait til we get our LID.

1 comment:

4D said...

Wow...that sounds like a poweful dream. Did you feel different/calm after it?

It is great to connect with fellow AP.

Keep smilin!