- Baby carrier: Which baby carrier did you use? Was it good? Did your back hurt after a while? Lily is a bit older but a wee little thing so we're trying to figure out which carrier would be good to use.
- Stroller: Did you use a stroller? Did you bring one from home or buy one in China?
- Gifts: What kind of gifts did you bring for the orphanage? Did you buy it at home or in China? For those who had kids in foster care, what did you bring for the foster family?
- Carrying cash: How did you carry your cash into China? Did you use a money belt or just left it in your carry on? What type of money belt did you use?
- Bonding and attachment tips: We've read a lot about bonding and attachment but just looking to see what worked for you? My good friend Catherine has given me a lot of great tips, use the baby carrier, bottle feed and feed with fingers. Anything else?
That's all I can think of for now. May come back with more questions later.