This week we met with our social worker and formally accepted our referral. We signed all our paperwork and faxed them back to our agency before mailing off the originals. We've also requested that our agency try to get updated information on Lily, hopefully that will include updated pictures as well.
Now we wait (again) for ministry approval and then off to the C3WA for approval. Once we get our LOI we can FINALLY confirm flight dates. If we can't go before the end of August then we have to wait until after the LNY celebrations which this year will be September 10th. Please keep your fingers crossed that we get the earlier date.
People have told me before that this part of the wait was difficult. This part is excruciating. I just want to go to Shihezi and get Lily, hold her in my arms and let her know that she is a part of our family forever.